About the Subud House India Trust
In order to carry out the worship there has to be a common place for prayer. Hence the origin of Subud house trust for building Subud house in India starting with Chennai. The trust also decided with all its trustees that first SUBUD HOUSE for India shall be in Chennai. Therefore with the received funds we had purchased a piece of land during Dec’1998 to the extent of 8970 SQFT approximately 3¾ grounds at Tambaram, The Site is 7 KM’s from Tambaram Railway Station and Bus Stand. It is accessible by bus/train upto Tambaram and from there towards Padapai it is accessible by bus/private mini-buses. Airport is also nearly 10-12 KM which is easily accessible. | | |————————————————————————- |Tambaram Mudichur Road —- At 7Th KM | GST |——————————————————–| Road side Entrance |—– | Road | | Subud land Layout | | | Several meetings were conducted for achieving the goal of constructing a SUBUD HOUSE at the proposed site. Legalities Achieved:
- PATTA document has been obtained in SUBUD HOUSE TRUST’s name from the Land revenue Dept, Govt Of Tamilnadu.
- Vacant land tax was paid at panchayat office Village administration at Perungulathur. The Tax which was (was still Rs 50/ Per ground per year ) amounting to Rs 1350/- was paid.
- Corrected Computerized PATTA printed and duly signed by the Deputy Thasildar has been obtained.
- Electric Pole which was inside the land was removed legally with help of TNEB.
Legalities to be achieved:
- Income tax exemption certificate for SHT -: Indian members contributing can have the benefit of IT Exemption for their donations.
- RBI Clearance certificate -: In order that foreign members contribution be accepted for SHT, RBI clearance certificate is required.
The present Trustees of SHT are,